It’s not about your lack of willpower
It’s not about willpower.
- It’s about your awareness of what you do or don’t do.
- It’s about your ability to change the state of mind.
- About knowing what, when, and why to eat.
- Knowing how to plan.
It’s really hard:
- to use willpower when you don’t know what to eat.
- when you don’t have a perspective, awareness; don’t reflect on yourself.
- it’s hard to rely on willpower when you don’t realize what drives you to eat the wrong stuff.
- it’s hard when you don’t take the time to plan.
- with knowledge
- it’s easier when you get in touch with yourself: what you think or feel
- it’s easier when you know how your brain works, how the foods works
Only because we don’t have the right tool for the job.
Need more guidance?