Clinical Hypnotherapy in Phoenix, AZ
Hypnosis is an integral part of the Healing & Transformation and it does exactly that.
Because many challenges can benefit from hypnosis, the sessions will be adjusted to your unique needs.
Sessions are in Phoenix, or online.
Hypnotherapy can support a wide range of issues, for example:
- personal transformation, and reinvention
- helps with emotional eating
- motivation, procrastination, performance
- chronic medical problems
- preparation for surgery, and recovery
- creating a new future
- fears, phobias, mild anxiety, grief
- self-confidence, purpose
- emotional and spiritual pain
- inner conflicts resolution, (Parts Therapy)
- creativity, blocks, obstacles, sabotage
- unlearn unhealthy and create healthy habits
- Hypnosis / hypnotherapy is a pleasant state of relaxation in which our negative, limiting, subconscious patterns are being rewritten with those we desire, supporting our well-being, peace and success.
- Endorsed by doctors as an effective support for wellbeing and healing.
- Hypnosis is a state in which the brain waves change from Beta to Alpha, and bypassing the critical brain we can easier accept the constructive, positive beliefs about ourselves.
- Mental rehearsal, guided meditations, visualizations, imagery are all forms of hypnosis.
- Our sessions are personalized, to address your specific goal.
New to hypnosis?
In this (very old!) video I'm answering these questions:
- What is hypnosis/ hypnotherapy?
- How/why does it work?
- What can you expect in a session?
- How soon will you see the results?
If you have more questions, we will cover them during the initial phone call.
The sessions are in Phoenix, AZ or online on Zoom.us
Why use Clinical Hypnosis?
A part of coaching
Whenever a client is open to it, we make hypnosis a part of our coaching work. The benefits are undeniable: you make lasting changes, you get in touch with your inner wisdom, create new neural pathways, and achieve your goals faster.
Work with the Subconscious
We make changes faster and deeper with hypnosis. We want to create the desired changes on the deeper level. Considering that the subconscious makes about 85% of the mind, we can't ignore it. Change has to happen on the cellular level, in our biology. Hypnosis is one of the best tools for that.
Work in the Quantum Field
Quantum physics bring a scientific explanation to the effectiveness of hypnosis / visualization. The Field, in which we create a state of "no body, no time, no space", allows us to co-create our reality choosing from the possible futures.
For many, stress relief is a welcomed, additional benefit of hypnosis, since each session includes full body progressive relaxation, and incredibly peaceful atmosphere in which we do the inner work.
Hypnotherapy is NOT for: Persons with a mental illness and very young children. The hypnotherapist is not a medical practitioner nor a therapist. If the sessions include medical hypnosis the client should not alter medications without talking to his/her medical doctor. If seeking hypnosis for medical issues, depression or anxiety, doctor's written approval may be required. Certain sessions may create "false memories".
© Thrive Landing Pages. All rights Reserved I Policy I Disclaimer