Hello! I'm happy you are here
because I have something
to tell you
"Life will give you pain all on its own.
Your responsibility is to create joy." -
- Milton Erickson [American psychologist, hypnotherapist and family therapist]
If you could do just one thing
Most, if not all problems in life, no matter how big or small, personal or global, can be resolved with self-acceptance, self-respect, self-compassion, because of their impact.
If you could do just one thing for yourself and the world:
- How would it feel to have more compassion for yourself?
- What would you do if you really loved and accepted yourself?
- What would change if you had more self respect?
It's what will heal us, it's what will heal the world.
I love to help my clients find their inner power, and create their life deliberately.
In practice that means helping you achieve weight loss goals and have a new relationship with the food and yourself. It also means helping you to overcome procrastination, improving self-esteem and act on your potential.
That's why I became a:
- Certified by The Life Coach School / Brooke Castillo 
- Clinical Hypnotherapist, Cert. Weight Loss Hypnotherapist and a Reiki Master.
- Certified Mind Body Wellness Coach | Southwest Institute of the Healing Arts
- From the spiritual perspective I'm influenced by: A Course in Miracles, Hermeticism, Zen and Yoga.
- not relevant but ... MFA from the University of Silesia, in Poland.
How did I change my life?
The point of no return.
In 2010 I had an illuminating experience, that lasted a second but changed a lot. For about 13 years prior I worked full time in real estate, and on that day in September I was depressed beyond words. My whole body, mind, and spirit refused to leave for an appointment with a very nice client. Go figure. It was the kind of immobilizing pain that makes you want to smoke weed or die.
"When you ignore the whispers, the universe has to shout at you"
Making the decision
This is when I received a message "Life is to live and enjoy, not search how to die" Nothing original, you may say, but it opened my eyes. It filled me with energy, I was uplifted and I DECIDED right then and there I need to help others to free themselves from unnecessary emotional pain.
But how? My path took me to life coaching, spiritual coaching, hypnotherapy, and in 2017 - energy healing (Reiki) Throughout the studies then and now, I have had an unshakable FAITH that this work is truly needed.
Simplifying - what's true luxury?
After spending over a decade in real estate, I downsized couple times, to create less stressful transition, but it was also a process of getting in touch with what I really want. I moved to a property that years ago called me to buy it, every time I drove by. I simplified and reduced my belongings, shoes, clothes, stuff, and I was never happier and more fulfilled. I love the deep conversations, the intimacy of the coaching work, soul to soul.
I understand now, that the true luxury is Time. The Time we have for ourselves.
© Thrive Landing Pages. All rights Reserved I Policy I Disclaimer