Hello! I'm happy you are here
because I have something
to tell you
"Life will give you pain all on its own.
Your responsibility is to create joy." -
- Milton Erickson [American psychologist, hypnotherapist and family therapist]
If you could do just one thing
Most, if not all problems in life, no matter how big or small, personal or global, can be resolved with self-acceptance, self-respect, self-compassion, because of their impact.
If you could do just one thing for yourself and the world:
- How would it feel to have more compassion for yourself?
- What would you do if you really loved and accepted yourself?
- What would change if you had more self respect?
It's what will heal us, it's what will heal the world.
Why do I coach?
I am Joanna and I love to help my clients raise above any unnecessary pain, find the source of their power, creativity, and to love their life!
That's why I became a:
- Clinical Hypnotherapist, Cert. Weight Loss Hypnotherapist and a Reiki Master.
- Certified Mind Body Wellness Coach | Southwest Institute of the Healing Arts
- 2020 - taking my coaching to the next level in certification training with Brooke Castillo
- My work is inspired by Tony Robbins, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Caroline Myss, PhD, and many others
- From the spiritual perspective: A Course in Miracles, Hermeticism, Zen and Yoga.
- not relevant but ... MFA from the University of Silesia, in Poland.
How did I change my life?
The point of no return.
In 2010 I had an illuminating experience, that lasted a second but changed a lot. For about 13 years prior I worked full time in real estate, and on that day in September I was depressed beyond words. My whole body, mind, and spirit refused to leave for an appointment with a very nice client. Go figure. It was the kind of immobilizing pain that makes you want to smoke weed or die.
"When you ignore the whispers, the universe has to shout at you" - D. LaPorte
Making the decision
This is when I received a message "Life is to live and enjoy, not search how to die" Nothing original, you may say, but it opened my eyes. It filled me with energy, I was uplifted and I DECIDED right then and there I need to help others to free themselves from unnecessary emotional pain.
But how? My path took me to life coaching, spiritual coaching, hypnotherapy, and in 2017 - energy healing (Reiki) Throughout the studies then and now, I have had an unshakable FAITH that this work is truly needed.
Simplifying - what's true luxury?
After spending over a decade in real estate, I downsized couple times, to create less stressful transition, but it was also a process of getting in touch with what I really want. I moved to a property that years ago called me to buy it, every time I drove by. I simplified and reduced my belongings, shoes, clothes, stuff, and I was never happier and more fulfilled. I love the deep conversations, the intimacy of the coaching work, soul to soul.
I understand now, that the true luxury is Time. The Time we have for ourselves.
I understand introverts and sensitive people. I learn from people who are driven, with inner fire, who take determined actions. When I have a chance I help artists in their creative process. And from time to time I like to unleash my own creative beast : )
© Thrive Landing Pages. All rights Reserved I Policy I Disclaimer