Hi, I'm Joanna!
I can help you: change your Mind, feel better, and get the Results you want
The reason I changed my life, is still the reason I do this work.
Like many people, I also was stuck at a job, a business, that was "killing" my soul. And one day I simply couldn't go. I ignored the warning signs for years. I pushed and worked harder. But that was not the way. That moment of disabling misery - also brought a gift.
A Holy Instant.
A spiritual Download. Few simple words. In an instant, I went from 3% of "battery" to 100%. It may sound overly dramatic, but this IS what happened. In that moment I promised myself: I need to help others to overcome their pain. This is still the reason I do this work.
I went thru training that transforms lives, honors our Spirit and heals us to the core.
Since 2013 I helped my clients with a variety of challenges.
Now I mainly focus on helping clients with:
Weight loss / emotional eating
An empowering journey to wellness, and self-care, that changes your mindset, your hormones, relationship with yourself, the food, and your body.
Procrastination, creativity, managing time.
There is a process to creating our dreams, to be more productive, yet still not overworked, to live the life we desire to live. You may be writing a book, finding new path in art, or creating an online work - you face similar challenges.
Whenever I can - I LOVE to help Clients with their spiritual challenges and goals. That includes past life regression and the spiritual exploration to find yourself, quantum field exploration, dealing with grief, changing habits to healthier and more positive.
Regardless of what led you here - I know, it's not just the extra pounds you'll shed; it's not just the project you'll get done.
Causal COACHING goes deep.
It creates more SELF-AWARENESS, mindset change, and better Results
It helps us to CREATE life DELIBERATELY.
Joanna Zajusz is:
- Certified by The Life Coach School of Brooke Castillo
- Clinical Hypnotherapist, Cert. Weight Loss Hypnotherapist
- Reiki Master.
- Certified Mind Body Wellness Coach | Southwest Institute of the Healing Arts
- over a decade full time in real estate. managed hundreds of sales, and investment properties (2000-2013)
- 2000 moved to the USA
- MFA from the University of Silesia, in Poland.
- speaks English, Polish (or often: Polglish :)
- I'm inspired by the work of Joe Dispenza, Caroline Myss, Brooke Castillo, Catherine Shanahan, as well by Hermeticism, Yoga, and A Course in Miracles.
© Thrive Landing Pages. All rights Reserved I Policy I Disclaimer