What is the Best Source of Guided Meditations [ + few suggestions]
There are many places online where you can find guided meditations. I may be biased… but I always go to Insight Timer. I have been using the app since 2014.
On IT you will find visualizations, listen to talks from teachers from all around the world, take courses, find music for meditation, relaxation or sleep. And this is the only place where I make my meditations available.
If you happen to be there, follow me and say Hi! 🙂 https://insighttimer.com/joannazajusz
I’ve received wonderful feedback from listeners (which I appreciate very much!) on these Visualizations:
- “This is a perfectly guided, gentle meditation to settle in and ask our deepest questions to our spiritual guides and teachers and settle as the answers appear. Very well done!” – Jackie
- “Beautiful and truly magical, every question there was birds and eagles appearing. It’s amazing to know how real something truly is that we cannot describe it but feel it. Thank you 🙏” – Julia
- “I really love this one…it feels like I’m taken on several different journeys: grounding, then uplifting and then ending with gratitude. The music changes perfectly for each journey as well. Excellent.” – Debbie M.
- Wonderful. Superb. – Lucy
- “Wow ! I really journeyed with this meditation ! It’s so beautiful. Thank you very much. 🙏🏼 beautiful guidance and loved true pacing of the music.” – Hope
- I use this to ground before any spirit work – Cynthia
- Thank you for this beautifully crafted meditation. I loved everything about it. The visualization, background music and gentle encouraging guidance. Perfect as we begin to move into a New Year! – Sandra
- Just discovered this & found it very different to other meditations ive done. The music is beautiful the words just describe serenity & in depth peace. I will be going back to doing this again & again to get the fullest enjoyment & understanding & relaxation out of it. A really deep, wonderful meditation. 😊👌🙏💜🦋 – Jaydine
- Brought happy tears of gratitude to my eyes. Thank you 🙏♥️ – Melissa
- Very nice, positive and peaceful reflexion on those fundamental things that are breath, presence, movement, smile, sense of wonder... – Sophie
- A sweet and tender start to the day. Thank you dear Joanna❤️ -Leona